New York State Department Of Health & New York State Office Based Surgery Compliance Services
Our Compliance Services are specifically designed to ensure your compliance with the medical equipment inspection requirements set forth by the NYS DOH in Article 28 and Title 10, as well as the new requirements for NY Office Based Surgery.
Our Compliance Services include the following:
- On-site Performance Inspection of all Biomedical, Therapy and Laboratory Equipment.
- On-site Electrical Safety Inspection of all Biomedical, Therapy and Laboratory Equipment.
- Minor adjustment and calibration of device (as needed).
- Complete written documentation of service performed.
- Service summary detailing work performed.
- Individual records of all Inspection Results, Work Orders, and Services Performed.
- Unlimited Phone Support and Consultation.
- Online Access to all your records 24 hours a day; 7 days a week.
- Discounted Service and Repair Charges.